1. How will my personal information be collected?
We may collect your personal information when you:
– Register or use www.invitepress.com (the “website”)
– Contact Invite Press by telephone or email
– Enter any prize draws or competitions run by Invite Press
– Complete any forms for transactions, employment or other purposes
2. What personal information may be collected?
In addition to personal details such as your name, date of birth, address, email and telephone number, we may also collect:
– Details of transactions or orders you make at Invite Press via our website
– Details of your shopping preferences, such as your favourite products
– Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access
– Details of when you contact Invite Press by email, post, social media or telephone (please note that we may keep a record of this correspondence)
– Any other information from which we can identify you, or which is available on public registers
With your permission, we retain your personal information, preferences and details of your transactions to keep you informed by email, post, phone and/or through other digital means (including social media) about products and services (including special offers, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on) offered by Invite Press.
We may also use your information to:
– Maintain and update your account details if you set up an account via our website (e.g. a change to your address, order information or marketing preferences)
– Improve and tailor the content and appearance of the website to ensure that the most relevant content is presented to you
– Administer any prize draws or competitions run by Invite Press. Please refer to the specific terms and conditions for each prize draw or competition
– Carry out assessment and analysis (for example market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the products and services we offer
4. Where and how will my information be shared?
We do not sell any of your personal data to third parties. However, whilst providing our services to you, we share your data with the following categories of companies:
– Companies involved with the payment and logistics of your purchase, such as payment service providers (e.g. Paypal), our warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
– Professional service providers who help us run our business, such as website hosts and marketing agencies
– Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, in an effort to prevent fraud
– Third party sites approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us)
5. How long will my personal information be kept for?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Please note that different retention periods apply for different types of data.
Once data reaches its disposal date it will be deleted from our systems, physically destroyed or put beyond use if not permanently deleted.
6. What rights do I have relating to my personal information?
You have the following rights relating to your personal information:
– Be informed about how your personal information is being used
– Access the personal information we hold about you
– Request a change to the personal information we hold about you
– Request that we delete your data, stop collecting or processing it
– Unsubscribe from marketing communications
– Make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office
7. How can I unsubscribe and/or request a change to my personal information?
You may request to unsubscribe from our communications or have your details changed or deleted by contacting our customer service team directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also unsubscribe by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any communication that we send to you by email. Please also note that while your request is being processed, for a brief period you may continue to receive communications which are already on their way to you.
8. Credit card transactions
Your full card details are not recorded or stored in our database. We collect only the final four numbers of your credit or debit card along with the expiry date and cardholder name to enable you to select that card when making future purchases. They are encrypted and are transferred securely to one or more third party payment service providers for immediate authorisation. Once we have received authorisation from the payment service provider we will confirm your order.
9. Phone calls
We may record calls that you receive from us or make to us. We do this to establish facts and evidence for business transactions and to assess the quality of our interactions with customers.
We will keep the recording for five years. A request can be made for a copy of the recording under data protection legislation and is known as a “subject access request”. You can make this request by contacting our customer service team directly via email@example.com.
10. International transfers
To deliver products and services to you, it is sometimes necessary for us to share your data outside of the European Economic Area. This will typically occur when service providers are located outside the EEA or if you are based outside the EEA. These transfers are subject to special rules under data protection laws.
If this happens, we will ensure that the transfer will be compliant with data protection law and all personal data will be secure. Our standard practice is to use ‘standard data protection clauses’ which have been approved by the European Commission for such transfers.
– Access stored information when you log into your account with us
– Carry information from page to page of our website
– Store site preferences and the items in your shopping basket
– Identify whether you have visited our website previously
– Monitor the number of times you’ve visited www.invitepress.com, where you browse and what you’ve purchased
– Offer you tailored content
It is possible to block and delete cookie preferences through your browser settings. You can find links below to the instructions of the following browsers:
Please note that if you do disable cookies, you may not be able to access all the services on www.invitepress.com.
Web beacons work in a similar way to cookies and allow us to gather information about your behaviour on our site.
The following data may be collected each time you visit www.invitepress.com regardless of whether you are logged in to your account:
– Computer and connection information
– Browser information, operating system and platform details
– The time/s you accessed our site
We may use an IP address to identify and gather broad demographic information about you, which we will use to help detect fraud, identify problems, web administration and for other marketing purposes.
If you have provided us with an email address, we will be able to associate this email address back to your previous browsing and purchase experiences. If you log in, then in addition, we will be able to associate your log in with your billing addresses, delivery addresses and your payment details.
Our ‘share’ tools
Please be aware that social networking sites like Instagram and Facebook might send cookies. We do not control the setting of these third-party cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.